* Regulations governing the work of the Assembly mode.
* Establish a branch of the Women's Association and the formation of its Advisory Committee.
* Completion of the perception of seminars, lectures and meetings Assembly planned to be held during the next session.
* Forty-three number of newsletter prospects -terboah and psychological version, which is about scientific news serve the Assembly and its members.
* Create a site for the Association on the Internet.
* Base of information put Members; for easy access to their data quickly.
* Dealing with a chartered accountant's office; to follow the Assembly accounts and adoption.
* Have been prepared imagine seminars that can contribute to the Assembly held.
* Develop preliminary guidelines for the issuance of an educational extension in a Saudi daily newspapers.
* As the Assembly is currently -an by Almt_khassh- committees develop appropriate scenarios for the following projects:
1. the possibility of the establishment of private schools under the supervision of the Assembly.
2. Prepare operational plan for the stories, programs and children's literature.
3. Planning for the issuance of some psychological and educational books.
4. Planning for the issuance of a series of booklets in the fields of education and psychology.
5. Work to attract funded research carried out by members of the Assembly.
6. Develop a suitable plan for the exchange of scientific production with similar associations.
* Assembly published research presents to all educational departments and similar associations and government libraries.
* Write to all departments of education in the Kingdom to view some of the Association's activities and invite specialists in education and psychology to benefit from the efforts of the Assembly and expertise, and to participate in multiple activities, such as the prospects * Bulletin monthly and annual meetings, and others.
* Call of many publishing houses and the owners specialized in the field of education and science of literature psychology to provide the Assembly Library with their new versions in order to access to specialized Assembly Library benefit of members and researchers, in addition to audio and video library, which includes scientific meetings of the Assembly.
* Participate in the nomination of the King Faisal International Prize for the Assembly to take its place among similar institutions in such activity.
* Follow-up specialist and educational studies through a committee to pursue specialized studies and educational series, and projects discussed by the Committee include:
1. The reality of psychological tests and the impact of their use.
2. classical teaching in reality and hope.
3. spill and its impact on juvenile delinquency in the UK.
4. The relationship between education colleges and institutions of public education.
5. University Professor: duties and rights.
6. psychological and social dimensions of women's work.
7. impact of religion on the individual's behavior.
8. university graduates and job opportunities.
* Assembly continues with similar associations internally and externally, and her membership in the American Association for Psychological Science.
* The implementation of the Assembly a draft comprehensive evaluation study for private schools in Saudi Arabia and the educational system of accreditation for these schools.
* Participate in counseling, including training programs and courses to the Ministry of Defense and Aviation in Saudi Arabia.
* Assembly cooperate with the Arab Bureau of Education for the Gulf States in the fields of education or psychology.
* Section of the Women's Association and upon which the elite of the sisters faculty Undergraduate Studies Center of the University of King Saud providing advisory services for women and work to achieve the objectives of the association members.
* The Assembly, at the behest of the Ministry of Education, to develop professional license for those working in the field of guidance and direction of student standards.
* Assembly cooperated with the Arab Organization for Education, Culture and Science on the establishment of a unified Arab project for distance education.
* In a suite at King Saud University Assembly participated Book Fair primarily through the Fifteenth National Culture and Heritage Festival (Janadriah).
* Focus on educational and psychological research that helps to spread the security of educational thought that promotes a culture of national belonging and unify frames of mind about it in the educational community, especially the overall society in general.
* Spreading the culture of Central Balanced thought to protect the intellectual content of the misconceptions about the religion and the nation.
* Activating the role of monthly and annual meetings in order to cope with the developments of the age and requirements development and progress of our beloved country.
* Effective contribution to the advancement of professional growth adherents of Education Culture and the skills and abilities to help them achieve public policy and educational goals. By holding training and development courses in all professional and specialized educational fields upon which the professors and specialists from Saudi universities.
Signing of the joint cooperation between the House majority for publication and Assembly Justin agreement:
Agreement between the Assembly and the House majority aims to spread and develop educational publishing, providing academic authoring and editing service.
Post Assembly at the crossroads of scientific societies:
Assembly participated in the first forum of scientific societies at King Saud University, and the accompanying exhibition, during a period of 67 Safar 1432 AH corresponding to 1112 in January 2011 m. Were distributed to visitors introductory brochures about the association, as well as some versions of the Assembly.
Agreement with the House majority for publication and distribution on a workshop about the work on educational and academic book, a group of academics participate (Maaleh Rector has approval to establish a workshop).
The signing of a memorandum of understanding with the charity to combat smoking "purity":
Embodiment of the bonds of cooperation between the Assembly and those in the service of society, the Assembly and signed a cooperation with a number of associations and institutions agreements, including:
* Saudi Management Association.
* Prince Sultan bin Abdul Aziz Chair.
* Charitable Society for the anti-smoking (purity).
The Society was invited many publishing houses and the owners specialized in the field of education and science of literature psychology to provide the Assembly Library with their new versions in order to access to specialized Assembly Library benefit of members and researchers, in addition to audio and video library, which includes scientific meetings of the Assembly.